Infrastructure and Applications Manager
The ESA IV Program requires an engineering manager to lead its Infrastructure and Applications program team. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice.
The person selected for this position joins a high-performance team with locations in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area (DC-MD-VA). ESA IV is a fast-paced program that requires leaders who can handle multiple priorities, and communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
The Infrastructure and Applications Manager will lead teams providing ITSM, desktop engineering, mobility, email, and application support services. This includes overseeing short and long-term technical projects for the customer. Cost Account Manager (CAM) responsibilities associated with their scope of work are also required. The Manager will oversee the functional management tasks of subordinate Leidos employees, maintain staffing, meet Service Level Agreements, and earn/maintain customer confidence.
This position requires successful completion of a Government Public Trust security investigation.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams delivering IT solutions in a large enterprise
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading teams to deliver some/all of the following technologies:
- Windows operating system (e.g., Windows 10, Windows Server 2012) IT infrastructure components, such as Active Directory and email
- ITSM systems (such as ServiceNow or Remedy) and integrations with key infrastructure components
- Software Development utilizing Agile
- Cloud-based Architectures (e.g., AWS or Azure)
- Proven experience with managed services solutions (e.g., Help Desk, Desktop Management, Data Center Management)
- Experience working with the Department of Justice
- ITIL Foundations
- DOJ or DOD clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.