Leidos has a career opening for Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) in Annapolis Junction, MD for a multi-tenant facility.
• Assist the CSSO in providing security oversight and direction of the program and the supporting staff.
• Manage the contractor guard force to the satisfaction of the customer's security group and contracting activity.
• Analyzes, defines, and establishes security policies and procedures.
• Prepares and enforces security policy and procedures, and classification guidelines.
• Plans, coordinates, and implements security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information.
• Visitor Control, document control, physical security, and contractor guard management.
• Provide security oversight assistance within the Secure Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
• Conduct the following security activities: courier, escort, orientation and annual security refresher briefings, and infraction and violation investigations.
• Ensure compliance with site access requirements, maintain up-to-date access lists, and coordinate with tenants for in and out processing and DD254s and CPRLs.
• Ensure the proper control, dissemination, dispatch, receipt, and destruction of classified materials.
• Conduct routine inspections to ensure the adequacy of physical security, and correct deficiencies in construction, alarms, locks, and other security devices.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance required
• 8 years related experience with appropriate degree. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.