HR Administrative Specialist
The Leidos Enterprise Business Operation (EBO) HR Services organization is currently seeking an HR Administrative Specialist to join the team in Oak Ridge, TN and support the Administration of various Human Resource vendor support activities at Leidos.
• Monitoring and maintaining company store inventory.
• Ensuring HR vendors are maintaining performance standards as required.
• Service Award Administration to include coordination of photos with Executive Leadership, review and submittal of monthly invoicing, review/approval of monthly eligibility files.
• Coordinating incoming correspondences and providing timely feedback.
• Liaison between vendors, Human resources, managers, and employee customers to address and resolve questions and issues.
• Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude toward innovation and change.
• Position operates out of a shared services environment and, as such, requires a consistent on-site schedule and occasional after-hours support as needed or required.
• Provide “beyond best in class” customer service.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma and 3 + years of prior relevant experience
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Experience resolving routine issues utilizing external resources and escalating internally when appropriate
• Commitment to outstanding customer service, both internal and external
• Ability to communicate to vendors, employees, managers and customers
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.