• Participates as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of data collection hardware and software at JDAT garrison and deployed environments.
• Directs team production of software applications to enhance analyst ability to perform queries and retrieve required data in a time-sensitive manner.
• Supports the system engineering life-cycle for a broad range of software and hardware data collection components, including requirements analysis, design, development, test, and implementation.
• Designs, develops and maintains JDAT automated tools to support task and product requirements (e.g., JWinWAM, DCAAF, MIG, XDARES, TERA).
• Designs, develops and maintains databases to support task and product requirements (e.g., project assessment databases, IPS). Databases will be compatible with JDAT automated tools and support collection, reduction, and validation of numerical data and informational text.
• Based on new customer requirements, performs research and evaluation to recommend new technologies for automated tool and database enhancement.
• Interacts with customers and functional peer groups to gain cooperation regarding solution design and approaches to operations.
External referral eligible.
• Five year's software development related experience
• Current baseline certification meeting IAT-2 (e.g. Security+)
• Current computing environment certification (e.g., MCSA Win 10)
• Capability to lift 40 lbs.
• Experience with C, C++, C#, Java
• Experience with developing and updating required program and user level documentation, to include flow charts and test documents
• Experience with file conversion and data transfer solutions
• Experience with maintenance on existing software products and subsystems
• Experience developing and testing solutions to software architecture problems
• Experience in data archival and recovery activities
• Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
• Current certifications meeting IAT-3 (e.g., CASP, CISSP)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.