• Participates as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of data collection hardware and software at JDAT garrison and deployed environments.
• Assists other engineers in the production of software applications that enhance analyst ability to perform queries and retrieve required data.
• Maintains one or more JDAT automated tools to support task and product requirements (e.g., JWinWAM, DCAAF, MIG, XDARES, TERA).
• Maintains one or more databases to support task and product requirements (e.g., project assessment databases, IPS). Databases will be compatible with JDAT automated tools and support collection, reduction, and validation of numerical data and informational text.
External referral eligible
• Two year's software development related experience
• Current baseline certification meeting IAT-2 (e.g. Security+)
• Ability to obtain computing environment certification within 6 months of assignment (e.g., MCSA Win 10)
• Experience with C, C++, C#
• Capability to lift 40 lbs.
• Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.