Program Finance Analyst
- Conduct detailed price/cost analysis of contractor price/cost data
- Review and analyze costs and gather information from functional departments
- Review proposal and change requests for new work
- Coordinate and meet proposal deadlines with internal and external groups
- Produce customer specific reports and dashboards
- Work in a cost loaded schedule to complete estimates at completion and forecasting for specific projects.
- Participating in long range planning for program priorities that will define future proposals.
- Work to achieve Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) goals and contractual commitments
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace program and ensuring safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Complies with applicable safety, environmental, health, and waste management policies and procedure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Typically requires a four-year degree in a related field and two years’ experience in cost analysis, forecasting and estimating
Advanced user-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Driven by deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to calculate, analyze, and interpret mathematical information such as percent differences, ratios, weighted average, etc.
- Proven analytical problem-solver who enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- A desire to utilize business sense and creativity in order to develop new ideas and meaningful solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction at all experience levels.
- US citizenship or permanent residence is required.
Prior pricing experience
Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills
Self-starting, critical thinking, attention to detail
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.