Principal Project Analyst
Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader built on a legacy of daring innovation and outstanding accomplishment. Leidos’ 33,000 employees support vital missions with our government and commercial customers and, together, solve some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets. Leidos employees transform problems into opportunities for their customers to meet their goals and advance their endeavors.
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill a position supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs as a Senior Project Analyst on a major weapon acquisition program. The scope encompasses providing subject matter expertise to the Federal program manager and project engineers as well as establishing programmatic liaison with project engineers at the national security laboratories and nuclear weapon production facilities who are engaged in managing technical work. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated project scheduling expertise ideally developed during engagement with Federal and/or Defense agencies. This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA offices in Albuquerque NM.
Responsibilities will include:
• Advising development and subsequent revisions of an integrated, resource loaded schedule for a multi-billion dollar project.
• Application of advanced scheduling methodologies, practices, knowledge, skills, and abilities in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• Integration with earned value management system.
• Presentations to teammates, company representatives, customer community, integrated product team and government program reviews including: integrated baseline reviews, monthly contract management reviews, weekly schedule status reviews, and monthly schedule reviews.
• Schedule analysis and reports consisting of critical path analysis reports, late start/late finish schedule analysis reports, weekly schedule status reports, three month schedule forecast look-a-head reports, program schedule milestones/program events reports, monthly schedule earned value management performance status reports, and schedule comparison analysis, baseline variance analysis, and schedule forecast variance analysis, schedule validity analysis and scrubbing.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Project and Primavera P6
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience supporting federal government programs is required.
• Current DOE Q or DoD TS clearance required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior experience in scheduling large, multi-organizational integrated resource loaded schedules.
• Prior experience with NNSA headquarters, NNSA field (e.g., SNL, LANL or LLNL) or the Department of Defense (e.g., Air Force, Navy, Army, DTRA).
• Master’s degree.
• Prior experience in weapon systems engineering; requirements management, risk management and configuration management of large projects; and integrating work of multiple contractors.
• PMP certification is highly desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.