Cyber Security Engineer
Leidos is looking for a Cyber Security/Information Assurance Engineer with a to incorporate security principles for various Enterprise IT systems. This person understands enterprise security architecture to address enterprise-wide protection from known and emerging threats, enabling clients to protect their information assets and demonstrate compliance with industry regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with security scanning tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of ICD-503 security controls
- Demonstrated experience working with the Accreditation and Authorization (AA) process for Federal
- Demonstrated teamwork to incorporate use of security engineering tools early in the design process
- Effectively manage tasks and deliverables based on business needs and available internal engineering resources
- Strong Time Management skills
- BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
- IT systems, Network and Security Device support experience is required
- Technical understanding of a Managed Security Service or SEIM solution is preferred
- CISSP and Security+ qualifications encouraged but not required
- Strong communication skills - written and oral is required
- Customer Focus
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- A current and active TS/SCI with specific polygraph is required.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.