Software Test Engineer
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Software Test Engineer with an active Secret security clearance. Position is full time and located at Ft. Meade, MD. No telework authorized.
The Software Tester will support Test & Evaluation activities for the Defense Information Systems Agency Global Command and Control System – Joint
(GCCS-J) program. The successful candidate will perform functional, integration, regression and performance testing for a variety of Java/web-based applications included in the GCCS-J software baseline.
• U.S. Citizen with active Secret clearance.
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter that is able to work and collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and assist with determining source (i.e. network, configuration, software, etc.)
- Experience identifying and detailing incident reports.
- Experience working on classified networks and demonstrated understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Ability/desire to multi-task in a highly dynamic and challenging environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Candidates must possess an active Secret clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification required within 90-days of employment (i.e. one of the following certifications: CompTIA Security+CE, GSEC, SCNO, SSCP, CISSP)
• Experience with Global Command and Control Systems (GCCS) Family of Systems (FoS)
• Prior military experience operating military C2/C4I systems preferred.
• Familiarity with the agile testing methodologies.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.