Leidos is looking for an individual to serve as the Program Manager and a Project Integrator on a Customer Program. The candidate will serve as the Contract Program Manager who shall be the single focal point within the contractor’s areas of activity for all required contract performance including project status, taskings, schedule, performance, personnel and problem resolution. The CPM will be responsible for managing, developing and evaluating subordinate resources and regularly communicating with the Sponsor. They will be responsible for supporting customer meetings and working groups with the Sponsor, meeting with the Sponsor as required, and creating documentation for senior level personnel. Additionally, this person will serve as a Project Integrator who will provide support to Project Managers (PM) in: • Developing and editing estimates; • Providing assistance, guidance, coordination, and support to Project Managers with project milestones; • Monitoring projects to assist Project Managers in identifying and resolving potential issues; • Actively participating in the development and coordination of organizational and project management policies, standards, processes, and procedures; • Assisting project managers in communicating project status, issues, and other project topics to appropriate stakeholders; • Developing technical documentation/correspondence; and • Working with configuration management to schedule project milestones and action item management/tracking. PI will also be responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the Sponsor. This includes, but is not limited to: • Tracking the performance and status of the projects residing within the Sponsor, • Ensuring all Sponsor’s actions received by the Division Management are tracked and responded to by the appropriate personnel, • Assisting customer and PMs with monthly project review reporting, and • Tracking and reporting on project milestones. PI will be responsible for oversight of service level agreements or memorandums of agreement/understanding for all active projects to ensure progressive status of each project. PI will be responsible for ensuring all projects adhere to periods of performance and project expectations and is proactive in assisting Project Managers in mitigating concerns or challenges as necessary. PI will work with Sponsor’s Manager in providing oversight and assisting or leading process improvements as necessary to ensure the group runs optimally. PI may be required to document meeting notes from project meetings and/or Management driven meetings.
1. Demonstrated experience managing a team to include managing resources, facilitating meetings, and creating deliverables
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Project Management tools.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Agile Software Development Methodology.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with SharePoint.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience improving processes and workflows within an organization.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and editing estimates
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing resources
8. Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor or their Partners
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience serving as Scrum Master.
2. Certification as Site Collection Administrator
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting customer meetings
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating and leading efforts to identify application and data redundancies organization wide
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.