Sr. Systems Engineer - Hawaii
Our Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Sr. Systems Engineer at Fort Shafter, Hawaii.
The Sr. Systems Engineer part of the Leidos team which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. This position is in support of Army INSCOM (Intelligence Security Command) for the GISA-P (Ground Intelligence Support Activity - Pacific).
- Define and execute systems engineering activities within a project. Activities may consist of systems planning, performance management, capacity planning, testing and validation, benchmarking, information engineering, and development and staffing of a systems engineering plan.
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- Mitigate risks, cost controls, and schedule variance and effectively manage large scale integrated projects.
- Participate in systems engineering activities which include one or more of the following: Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation, Decision Analysis and Resolution.
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of related experience. Relevant military training, technical certifications and/or years of experience may substitute in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess MCSA Windows Server 2012/2016, Windows 7/10, or other related MS certification.
- Currently possess DoD IAT Level II certification, Security+ce or higher.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Experience with VM applications/systems.
- Experience with Microsoft SCSM (System Center Service Manager) IT Service Management software.
- Experience with McAfee HBSS (Host Based Security System)/HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention Server) Software.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.