Senior Help Desk - TS/SCI Polygraph Required
The Defense and Intelligence Division of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior System Administrator with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: This TTO is seeking Senior System Administrator/Help Desk candidate to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 system administration, implementation and customer support to users of Y1D52 products.
The candidate will work closely with the technical staff/developers of various products to assist with all aspects of customer support including:
• Ability to understand the analyst environment in order to assist them in utilizing the products
Lead and assist users with questions utilizing products.
• Provide telephone and email support to end user analysts during specified hours
• Update users and customer support requests/tickets to end user analysts
• Work with product team(s) to resolve customer issues and provide conflict resolution
• Provide feedback to customers concerning the status of their questions, issues or suggestions
• Lead customer support metrics/status as required
• Lead training, implementations and demonstrations for various products as requested
• Create and maintain product documentation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
• A minimum of 13 years of relevant experience with IT system administration and mission applications.
• Must be competent and able to work at the highest technical level analyzing systems applications when performing troubleshooting.
• Responsible for providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for: databases, systems hardware or production of software applications as delivered as part of a system.
• Support includes: help desk assistance, triage, resolution activities, systems monitoring, service restoration
• Lead and provide guidance for interface with Tier 3 and higher support
• Lead development of SOP’s and scripts based on lessons learned from incident management and problem resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to interface with analysts and other stakeholders
• Experience creating and maintaining documentation for various tools
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.