Leidos has an exciting opportunity for Systems Engineer to work in our office in The Hague, Netherlands, in support of the NATO Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contract.
This effort supports the development of BMD requirements and their implementation. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the analysis of data, development of architecture products, and development of system requirements with minimal supervision. Supporting efforts may include maintaining project schedules, working with systems engineering tools, and interfacing with customers and stakeholders. Each resource may be expected to participate in systems engineering activities of increasing scope and complexity. The scope and timing of such efforts will be determined by the lead engineer.
The above activities involve generation of documentation in UK English, as well as being involved and communicating programme office personnel, stakeholders, and National Representatives in conferences and meetings. In addition, there is a strong likelihood that eventually the individual will be working with, and supporting uniformed operators.
• Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college, and 2 - 4 year’s experience in systems engineering and integration; or a Masters and 2 years experience.
• Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a NATO Secret level security clearance.
• High ability in speaking, writing, and understanding English is essential. All on-site work will be conducted in English. All personnel working on-site shall have a minimum required level of English language of SLP2222 as defined in NATO STANAG 6001.
• Demonstrates strong work ethic, works well within an engineering team, mission oriented, and takes personal pride in work.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience with the following Systems Engineering and Architecture Frameworks: INCOSE, ITIL v3, DoDAF, TOGAF
• Experience with the Prince 2 Programme Management Framework
• Ability to become proficient with Administrator responsibilities for Rational DOORS, Rational System Architect, and Atlassian JIRA
• Experience in architecture development (NAF), requirements and specification development, testing, missile defence, and working in an international environment is desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.