Senior Software Engineer
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
• At least 12 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
• At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
• At least 4 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline and 12 years of experience.
Candidates should have 2 years’ experience with 2-4 of the following:
• Mobile kernel or native layer or app development
• Mobile vulnerability analysis
• Mobile reverse engineering
• Developing for pen testing tools, such as Metasploit, Canvas
• Mobile malware analysis
• System internals and system or driver programming in Linux, Unix, or OSX
• Reverse engineering assembly
• Shellcode development
Experience with the following is a plus:
• C Programming
• Assembly programming or reverse engineering, especially for ARM
• Python or Ruby
• IDA Pro
• WinDbg (since many browsers are cross-platform)
• Eclipse, Git, Subversion
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.