All Source Analyst
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group seeks to employ an All-Source Analyst to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community (IC) partners.
* Conduct data collection using publically available and classified sources.
* Analyze collected data in accordance with (IAW) government-provided standards and methods.
* Report analytical findings using appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints.
* Prepare ad hoc documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
* Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of related experience.
* Knowledge of the Asia-Pacific region including an understanding of adversary capabilities.
* Knowledge of space/counter-space issues is desirable but not necessary.
* Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
* Experience with intelligence databases and research methodologies.
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills.
* Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Degree in social sciences (political science, psychology), Asia-Pacific region studies, and/or space studies, Master’s degree preferred but not required.
* Professional, academic, or cultural experience in the PACOM region a plus (e.g. military deployment, fellowship program, cultural immersion, language training).
* Experience in working at NASIC.
* Experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.