- Develop, maintain, and support Training Materials for the Cybersecurity Training Program to ensure an informed, alert, and security-conscious workforce.
- Develop IT Security Training plans that implement and adhere to policies and directives.
- Develop, Modify, test, and implement 508 and SCORM compliant IT Security Trainings.
- Evaluate IT system or program plans and documentation to ensure adequate protection of IT resources.
- Collect, analyze, and compile program-level Cybersecurity Training performance metrics to evaluate and document compliance.
- Collect and analyze various reports from the designated LMS.
- Engage in regular and sustained client interaction, encompassing both formal presentations and informal, routine communication.
- Engage with technology and business stakeholders and serve as a liaison.
- Assist in managing Security Training working group meetings.
- Provide support in preparing Cybersecurity awareness and training briefings and reports for senior management.
- Coordinate various Cybersecurity training meeting events and activities.
- Develop Cybersecurity awareness materials such as posters, signs and infographics.
- Conduct research for Cybersecurity best practices.
- Implement and manage SCORM trainings in the designated LMS.
BA/BS Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have an DHS EOD clearance or ability to obtain EOD.
Must be proficient in MS Office Suite to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Prior experience with Cyber Security Training Program Development
Familiarity with 508 compliance standards
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.