Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has a contingent opening for a Program Analyst to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, TX. This position is contingent upon contract award.
· Provides recommendations and support to contract and government personnel.
· Provides recommendations to government personnel concerning laboratory scheduling. Coordinates scheduling of contract personnel to effectively utilize laboratory space (may require use of an automated human resource information system).
· Experience with DoD contracting process and procedures.
· Knowledge of Department of Navy and Department of Defense agreement process and procedures.
· Knowledge of the receipt and acceptance processes.
· Experienced with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint. · General knowledge of medical and research terminology. · Ability to work independently.
· Experienced with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.
· General knowledge of medical and research terminology.
· Ability to work independently.
· Must have interpersonal skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must display careful attention to detail.
· Education requirements are Bachelor’s degree plus three years’ experience or Master’s degree.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.