careC2 Sales & Marketing
The Vice President careC2 Sales & Marketing is responsible for evaluating market, competition, and ecosystem partner options. They will also be responsible for aligning Product and Partners with market demand and then drive to create the network of partners to drive market differentiation and value to careC2 products. The positon is also responsible for the M&A strategy associated with scaling the careC2 product suit. This position will include an annual target for revenue generation by direct contracts or through channel partners. This position will be remote and require travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the leadership, growth and overall success of all partnerships as well as support the development of new and emerging careC2 service offerings.
- Responsible for creating a vibrant and deep pipeline of sales prospects that support revenue growth targets.
- Responsible for driving sales to completion and booking
- Responsible for hiring sales representatives that carry quota and deliver sales. Number of reps to be determined in this role, and approved per policy processes.
- Drives strategic inorganic growth from holistic perspective to increase our service portfolio in the market
- Ability to create an environment that fosters creativity, collaboration and high-performing teams in a virtual workplace.
- Recognized as an expert in the industry with demonstrated understanding of hospital operations, payer business models,
regulatory affairs and changes, market trends, and impact on business.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain hospital and payer executive/c-suite level relationships.
- Participate and represent Leidos in speaking forums/thought leadership venues as needed.
- Assists in building the Leidos Health brand recognition with Partners.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting of revenue and sales projections as needed.
- Identify potential strategic Partners including business case development.
- Assist in legal review of any binding agreements.
- Manage all current Partner project details to assure completion.
- Assist with the development of go to market and sales enablement tools as needed.
- Responsible for Partner support and maintaining Partner satisfaction.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience. Within this minimum of required years’ experience, 12 years must be in supervising or leading teams or
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare regulatory environment.
- Understands major trends in healthcare and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrates advanced leadership and management skills and customer service skills to interact with all levels of employees, internally and at our client sites, to affect change.
- Able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of what drives customer satisfaction, best practices, and how to measure related progress
- High integrity and trust-worthiness.
Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events (approximately 50%-75%)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.