SIGMOD XSM Trainer
• Preliminary missions will be TriLOS heavy.
• Within 12 months the following systems will be added responsibility.
o Army Common Enclave (NIPR,SIPR, Commercial, Coalition)
o Army Common Enclave (TS/SCI)
o 4G LTE
o Commercial Radio Case (UHF, VFH, HF)
o Tri-Band Line-of-Sight (Bands 3, 3+,4)
o Troposcatter (2Q FY18)
• Up to 50% travel – CONUS/OCONUS
• Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
• Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
• Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
• Monitor and analyze statistical and test data to improve system performance
• Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF Engineering tools and antenna theory to choose access point placement.
• Conduct project work in a safe and professional manner.
Integrate SigMod systems into the Core network assemblages.
• PM Tactical Network Core systems knowledge
• Certified Wireless Network Associate certification (Preferred, not required)
• Ciscio Certified Network Associate (Preferred, not required)
• Current DoD Secret Clearance• Current US Passport
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.