The Civil Health Solutions Operation is currently seeking an eDiscovery Analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
Leidos is looking for an eDiscovery Analyst to join our eDiscovery team and work closely with our customer on managing electronic discovery (e-Discovery) requests for data that relate to legal matters and investigations. This includes the identification, preservation, collection, processing, and delivery of information related to legal matters. Qualified candidates will have experience in litigation support, or eDiscovery.
The candidate must be a self-starter, a disciplined worker and have a professional reputation for integrity. Ability to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct are an absolute must.
• Complete assigned collection projects of computers, mailboxes, file shares and related data sources
• Manage multiple eDiscovery projects & matters, coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure deadlines and priorities are met
• Administer and maintain internal electronic discovery tool
• Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of projects relating to tracking and chain of custody related to litigation issues
• Advises customer on data collection and delivery options
• Assists in developing and maintaining best practices and workflow procedures for the team
• Ability to demonstrate a robust understanding of electronic discovery
BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Experience in litigation support, eDiscovery, or forensic analysis, involved with case management, document collection, processing, and data export.
• Knowledge of common operating systems, servers, web servers, file shares, Sharepoint, Exchange, and disk or file encryption.
• Knowledge of common file systems and forensically-relevant metadata.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The candidate must be a good team player, but with the ability to work independently and without day-to-day supervision
• Consistently produces high-quality work; regularly checks for errors and makes corrections as necessary; takes ownership of projects and completes assignments in a timely fashion.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude and ability to interact with senior professionals
• Two or more years of experience in litigation support, eDiscovery, or forensic analysis, involved with case management, document collection, processing, data export, productions and assistance with all stages of discovery
• Experience with AccessData eDiscovery, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or other forensic collection and analysis tools.
• Experience with write blockers and other forensically sound collection techniques.
• Certifications such as CEDS, CISSP, are desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.