Leidos is seeking Intern Software Engineers in Dayton, OH to help build and maintain software solutions for various applications and customer bases. Our team works primarily with C++ in an Agile development environment. Gain experience while working on challenging problems to help us achieve our project goals while supporting a highly skilled technical team operating in a fast paced environment.
- Design, develop, and debug mission critical software source code.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- Research and integrate new technologies into our development and production systems.Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: working towards a BS in a technical field of study.
- 1 or more years of combined software engineering experience, including internships, course work, or hobby projects.
- 1 or more years of experience with a modern programming language.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with C++ and Object Oriented programming.
- Knowledge of GUI development and software version control
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.