Enterprise Service Desk Lead - 2nd Shift
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) 2nd Shift Lead, in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
The ESD Shift Lead, located in Hillsboro, Oregon, will provide second tier resolution and support the staff and management team at the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology (ACE-IT) – Supporting 55 major sites. The ESD Team Lead will ensure that service levels are achieved in line with the service level requirements and that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
The ESD Team Lead reports directly to the Deputy Service Desk Manager.
The ESD Team Lead is responsible for second tier ticket resolution and high quality customer service in support of ACE-IT. The ESD Team Lead provides administrative support to the service desk staff under guidance and direction from the Deputy Service Desk Manager. Responsibilities also include:
• Provide effective two-way feedback to motivate high performance and productive environment.
• Assist with technical issues as well as procedural questions to improve staff efficiency and effectiveness, facilitating collaborative issue resolution.
• Assist with customer escalations.
• Prioritizes incidents and manages workflow for service desk to facilitate timely resolution and exceed customer expectations.
• Create, update and maintains procedures as appropriate.
• Participate in outage processes, posting and communication to analysts.
• Serve as liaison for all Infrastructure issues to ensure coordination and resolution in a timely manner
• Ensures leadership is aware of all escalations and dissatisfactions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Shift hours: approx. 3 pm - 12 am
• Relevant job experience, as well as strong customer contact experience.
• Four years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to take direction well and follow detailed instruction.
• Ability to work independently.
• Basic and advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Must have a positive attitude, be engaged, accountable, and professional.
• Positive, morale building attitude is a must.
• Must be willing to work a non-standard shift or work week.
• 8570 Compliance – Security+ and Computing Environment (CE) certifications
• Secret Clearance required
• Experience with help desk (24x7x365);
• Experience with ITSM
• ITIL Certification
• Experience with Remedy
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.