Business Systems Analyst
The Civil Health Operation is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Atlanta.
Provide services in support of the following functions.
1. Maintain a comprehensive quality control program to ensure that cGMP standards and other regulatory guidelines are adhered to by DSNS staff, during the receipt, storage, handling, transport, and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
2. Continually monitor all quality assurance aspects of the program and recommends program modifications or revisions when necessary. Conduct audits of DSNS facilities, on a regular basis, to document cGMP compliance and identify deficiencies.
3. Review facility data and documentation to ensure all quality assurance requirements are in place, controlled, and meet cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
4. Investigate deviations which pose a significant risk of adversely impacting products. Determine the cause of the problem and develop corrective and preventive actions.
5. Maintain an interpersonal relationship with program officials, key staff within CDC, (Health and Human Services) HHS, other Federal agencies, key contract partner representatives, and members of the science-based academic community to resolve any issues with the quality control programs.
6. Identify and draft inventory management system requirements.
7. Create implementation test scripts for
8. Develop and update reports for users.
9. Maintain and provide systems support for system upgrade and data enhancement projects.
10. Serve as the functional and technical expert for:
a. Systems planning, implementation and sustainment for Business Enhancements
b. Data file transfer requirements to interface IMATS and inventory management systems.
c. Inventory Management Data Reports
11. Perform IMATS set up for Item Master.
12. Track system performance problems through resolution, testing, correcting and approving test scripts for system enhancements,
13. Create testing methods for solving system issues,
14. Create and enter mass data loads for inventory management system.
15. Demonstrate an adept understanding of end to end business flows and the ability to translate those flows into system solutions.
16. Provide functional support for inventory management systems responsible for inventory tracking and distribution.
BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.