Mission Assurance Manager
Leidos is currently looking for a Mission Assurance Manager in Alice Springs, Australia. This position provides the liaison between the quality department and GSS programs for quality assurance and control review, as well as provides direct support for the continued development, sustainment, update, and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform assurance and control activities to identify adherence and compliance with the QMS and applicable regulations.
· Develop surveillance programs that produce compliance to applicable regulations, corporate directives and the QMS.
· Conduct audits and perform other administrative duties as may be required within the Quality Directorate.
· Conduct document reviews for quality documents to ensure applicability of current quality policies, procedures and objectives by keeping informed of the latest updates / modifications.
· Analyze QMS process output and recommend courses of action.
· Identify effective root causes and determine if identified root cause will mitigate further occurrence.
· Identify applicable responsibility to resolve CARs, track CARs to resolution, chart and analyze information as required, on Corrective Action Requests (CAR’s), customer feedback and / or customer comments.
· Collect and chart data to track performance and key management activities to improve processes.
· Coordinate with Managers at all levels to provide assistance in the achievement and / or sustainment of ISO 9001:2008 requirements certification / compliance.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent.
- Top Secret/SCI with CI poly
- typically 12-15 with a Bachelors and 10-13 with a Masters
- Knowledge of process improvement models
- Experience providing high quality customer services.
- Experience building and sustaining high performing integrated teams.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in the use of project management concepts to manage cost, schedule, scope, risk, deliverables and related metrics.
- Industry recognized Quality Assurance certification or equivalent.
- Quality-related experience to include serving as a resource in an ISO certified / compliant organization.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
· Master’s Degree in any discipline is preferred
· Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and documentation.
· Certified Quality Auditor from ASQ or similar entity.
· Knowledge and / or training in Six Sigma and / or Lean Enterprises.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.