Mid-level Software Engineer - TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Leidos is currently seeking a Mid-level Software Engineer who has specific experience with Java/J2ee and related technologies and tools. The role is located in Columbia, MD and requires an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance.
- As a Software Engineer, you will support software development, software integration, and software test activities in support of data flow management. A major component of this task will require translation and tagging of data into a common format for data analytics.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining software using Java and Free Marker Template languages within Niagara Files to transform and distribute data for data analytics
- Responsible for documenting, managing configuration, testing, and developing bug fixes involved in the creation and development of maintaining flows
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, - Information Technology, or a related technical field, additional 5 years’ experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 14 years prior relevant technical experience
- Expertise in Java development required
- Linux development environment experience required
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Maven, Git/Subversion, FreeMarker Template language, and configuring Niagarafiles / creating Niagrafile processors
- Experience with Cloud-based technologies
- Experience with Data Modeling
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.