Multi-Media GIS Data Manager
Leidos is seeking candidates for a Multi-Media GIS Data Manager position to support our Springfield VA customer. An active TS/SCI clearance is required.
Multi-Media GIS Data Managers will design and deliver operations research applications (databases, websites, tools, and products) that are geospatially enabled to support a multitude of intelligence issues. The intent is to develop automation to streamline GA and IA processes to improve consistency and quality. Based on intelligence requirements, they develop new geospatial methods and technologies from an operations research framework. They work with graphic cartographers, graphic designers, and ESRI technologies to implement and maintain geographic visualization standards. The Contractor shall provide a full range of support in the production and maintenance of finishing GEOINT services, specifically but not limited to; implementing ESRI Story Maps in a classified environment, implementing visual standards through web map services designed for the creation of the government customer products, working with ESRI Portal technology to develop and maintain map services that implement geographic visualization standards, and facilitating their use in the production of the government customer GEOINT products.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS/SCI
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree and a masters degree in a related field may count toward the experience requirements.
- Candidates must have extensive experience using ArcGIS
- Ability to Design, develop; and deliver operations research applications (databases, websites, tools, and products) that are geosnatially enabled to support a multitude of intelligence issues
- Ability to Customize ArcGIS templates, Manage ArcGIS Portals, and Customize ESRI StoryMap Templates
- Ability to work on multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be available to perform duties in a multiple-shift environment, as necessary
- Work with the government customer in a production support branch assisting in the production and dissemination of finished GEOINT information
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.