Systems Integration Manager
The Systems Integration Manager is responsible for leading and growing a team of systems integration engineers. This manager will provide technical leadership for the systems engineering group, oversee engineering efforts, provide technical support for business development activities, and provide subject matter expertize for FuelsManager, tank gauging, and SCADA. The systems integration manager will work to ensure employees are fully utilized and facilitate the cross-training of employees as needed in support of Varec program needs.
• Manage team of systems integration engineers, to include technical training, leadership development, guidance on Varec goals and objectives, and general team building and employee engagement.
• Oversee employee implementation of FuelsManager systems for Varec customers, to include systems engineering, integrated logistics support, quality control and configuration management
• Coordinate with development, program management and product management to maintain and document the approach, plans and procedures for executing projects in accordance with business plans, forecasts and product roadmaps.
• Keep current on new technology, standards and industry solutions to enhance system solutions. Ensures projects, programs and solutions remain relevant and up to date.
• Review all daily site reports and coordinate any additional actions required as a result of these reports.
• Provide technical support for sales and marketing in the development of new business and key accounts in the Tank Gauging, SCADA, and Automation markets.
• Review, approve and provide feedback on project data items, such as requirements, design, estimates, decision analysis reports, and test plans.
• Function as a subject matter expert to provide technical project expertise in the Varec IR&D process.
• Responsible for the technical direction, leadership, and training of systems engineers.
• Provide third-tier technical support for critical project related issues, including off hours as needed.
• Work with systems integration engineers to achieve team time sold goals.
• Ensure all projects are executed as per the Leidos and Varec standards and guidelines.
• This position requires some travel (15%), domestic and international, and may include travel to high-risk areas.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.