Leidos is currently seeking SharePoint Knowledge Engineer to provide enterprise technology, business process and knowledge management advice and support to the Joint Service Provider, Joint Staff and its components. This position is located at Norfolk Naval, NSA Norfolk.
- Gather customer requirements, plan and develop solutions, and demo / train users on collaboration products and web applications for customer acceptance.
- Support administration and management of SharePoint sites at the Site Owner and Site Collection Administrator levels, in accordance with governance and best practices.
- Integrate or replace outdated processes with new processes according to best practice and communicate any changes to impacted Joint Staff teams.
- Support Tier II and Tier III of the Service Desk, primarily with SharePoint in a business process environment.
- Interact well with users at various levels, communicate and present information in a clear and professional manner and provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned, and evaluate vendor products
- Participate in special projects and enterprise-wide initiatives as required by team and government leadership.
- Working knowledge desired of Joint Information Environment (JIE).
- Working knowledge of enterprise solutions within the DoD.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
* DOD Secret clearance or higher
* Active Security + certification
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or 6-8 years of directly related experience. Advanced experience with Microsoft SharePoint and a demonstrated understanding of business process analysis is required.
- Must have excellent oral, written, and analytical communication skills
- Experience with configuration, migration, and administration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.