Leidos is currently hiring a Logistics Analyst in the Alexandria, VA area. This position is part of a fast-paced Logistics Support Team for a classified program. This position will be responsible for the entire life cycle of specific products, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
Location: Work will be performed approximately 50% in Alexandria, VA and 50% in Washington, DC.
Other duties of this job may include but are not limited to:
• Perform research and procurement sourcing activities.
• Negotiate with vendors to determine best value, provides justification for strategic selection of goods, and administers vendor accounts to include invoicing, billing and reconsolidation.
• Ensure all procurement, inventory, and additional equipment and information is added, tracked and reported in line with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), Leidos Policy, and standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for working within a 10,000sqf warehouse and provide offsite logistical support.
• Candidate must hold an active Secret clearance.
• Candidate must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience in supply chain environment: Inventory, shipping, receiving, or administration. High school diploma with an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Knowledge of property management, warehouse distribution and material handling.
• Be capable of working with multiple IT inventory systems.
• Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds.
• Must possess a Valid Driver’s License.
• Must have excellent customer service, teaming skills, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task as well as work and collaborate in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Flexible and have the ability to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to adjust to changing situations and procedures.
• Valid Forklift License or Certificate.
• Experience reviewing technical drawings and documents.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.