- Business process automation using the Activiti workflow engine
- Integrating with Sharepoint for document management
- Data ingest and management to provide metrics based on IT network status
- Provide dashboard interface to show users relevant resources and information
- Working as a full-stack developer to implement customer requirements
- Integrating code changes through automated development pipeline
- Deploying code to AWS for testing and integration
- Streamlining customer processes to integrate as a managed workflow in the system
- Collaborating in an Agile environment alongside team members inside scrum
- Breaking down customer-provided requirements into features and stories on the scrum board
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- 8+ years of experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- 2+ years’ experience with Perl scripting
- Full Stack Development experience
- Experience with Apache Solr, Lucene, and Zookeeper
- Experience with managing Oracle Weblogic and RAC
- Familiarity with administering Linux systems
- Proficiency in Agile software lifecycle
- Experience in text extraction, processing, and search
- Experience building scalable, fault-tolerant applications hosted in virtual cluster.
Mix of technical excellence, intellectual curiosity, customer-focus, and operational experience to improve the performance and user adoption of high-end data analytics platforms in partnership with a highly qualified, highly motivated team.
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret (Must be able to obtain TS/SCI)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.