CSS Mission Expert
The CSS Mission Expert will be responsible for working with the CSS CTO to develop Cyber & SIGINT differentiators for ongoing programs and new opportunity captures, into deployable solutions for our customers.
· Partner and collaborate with CSS leadership, Program Managers, Business Development/Capture Managers, Solution Architects, and CSS Technical Leads to understand existing capabilities and program, and the 5-year strategy for growth.
· Provide subject matter expertise on NSA and USCYBERCOM missions to include new and ongoing programs and initiatives.
· Provide leadership in the creation and delivery of mission solutions design to meet our customers’ current needs within existing programs, as well as in support of new Opportunities (Contracts).
· Assist the CTO in the management of innovation projects/IRADs through all milestones from early concept through handover to development, ensuring timely completion of all innovation deliverables. Management activities will be focused on driving improved mission outcomes.
· Assist the Operations Manager, CTO, Division and Program Managers in the development of Technical White Papers and unsolicited proposals for presentation to customers.
· Participate in the development of Proposals to include authoring narrative and colors reviews to ensure they are both Compliant and Compelling.
· Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all activities (Innovation, IRAD, White Papers, Proposals) have known, quantified benefits for our customers.
· Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of management
· Analyze information, understand implications, and effectively propose solutions
· Broad mission and technical knowledge across a variety of SIGINT and Cyber disciplines
· Highly developed consultative, facilitative and project management skills
· Strong business acumen and understanding of financial management
· High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
· Ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate with internal and customer stakeholders
· Handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.