Data Platform Solution and Security Architect
The Civil Health Solutions Group is currently seeking a Data Platform Solution and Security Architect to support a large healthcare contract
Architect for Big Data Integration solution for Digital Services Platform hosted in AWS Cloud for a UK mission critical project.
· Architect complex data integration solution in AWS to securely collect, store, de-identify, and manage data collected from multiple sources to create an integrated platform for analytics.
· Lead architecture definition of complete Enterprise Service solutions covering the lifecycle from Early CONOPS, to requirements development, technical planning, system integration, analysis of alternatives, verification and validation, design, build, cost , deploy, and sustainment.
· Produces technical roadmaps that advance the technical baseline and address both the technical and the business factors.
· Lead communicator of solution design
· Collaborate with customer on solution options and recommendations
· Support creation of Project Plan, identification of Risks, and generation of Risk Mitigation Plans
· Technical lead of implementation team
· Experience architecting and implementing large scale data integration and data lake solutions
· Experience with technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and AWS
· Experience integrating big data solutions with enterprise services such as identity management.
· Experience architecting solution on integrating COTS and Open Source products
· Experience architecting and implementing solutions that have completed the Authorization to Operate process including security controls for Personal Confidential Data (PCD) or Protected Health Information (PHI) data
· Experience with Redhat Linux and Java based solutions
· Excellent Communication skills
· Experience with “hands on” implementation of big data solutions
· Experience with System Development Lifecycle processes & documentation
· Experience estimating task effort and identifying dependencies
BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
· Hadoop Certification
· AWS certification
· Security certification
· Health domain experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.