Senior Technologist for Cybersecurity
Leidos Corporate Information Security Office is looking for a Senior Technologist for Cybersecurity to lead the Office's Tools and Technology team.
In this role, you will work closely with the CIO Information Technology Services team to develop the strategic direction of the organization leading the Cybersecurity efforts. The focus will be ensuring the strategy is properly focused on next generation security technology and services. You will also drive thought leadership across the organization.
- Define and communicate the strategic direction factoring in the people, process and technologies needed to enhance the
security posture of the organization.
- Evaluate current toolset and how they integrate with the current and future processes.
- Collaborate with Information Technology Services team to determine ways to enhance the security of the corporation and
- Serve as the lead working with the community building awareness of current security capabilities and ensuring accurate
evaluations of our positioning in the market against competitors
- Master's degree with at least 15 years of experience (or Bachelor's degree with at least 17 years of experience) related to Information Technology / Cybersecurity field.
- US Citizenship with active SECRET clearance is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in building and managing security solutions strategy programs.
- Strong knowledge of Cybersecurity technology and the security market, as well as current / emerging technology trends.
- Strong connections with key security vendors and industry leaders.
- Ability to apply strategic and forward thinking concepts.
- Ability to effectively write and communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to clearly articulate positions on a variety of issues.
- Ability to be candid, open and consistent.
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others.
- Ability to demonstrate a balance of speaking and listening so that neither is overly dominant.
- Ability to tailor written communications to audience, avoiding technical jargon.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with application security and threat modeling
- Experience with network security and protocols
- Experience with change management
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.