Leidos is seeking a dynamic Senior Program Manager who is customer focused and has experience managing substantial DoD C4 operations which encompass software development, user and network system integration and IT support services in diverse operating environments.
The Senior Program Manager will serve as the Government’s focal point for a key program in Stuttgart, Germany. The ideal candidate has experience managing large multi-national, international programs ($20M, 100 FTE) and also has a understanding of applications and network systems similar to those used at USEUCOM and USAFRICOM as well as experience managing and working in a quality assurance environment that includes customer satisfaction tracking ( QASP and SLAs ).
As part of the position, the Senior Program Manager requires management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-unit project and program teams, and manage across multiple functions. He/She will be responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives and manage projects using the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) framework and following AFRICOM and EUCOM processes. The successful candidate will have experienced delivering high level briefings and presentations to customers and executives.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables through interaction with the stakeholders/customers in requirements gathering meetings.
- Developing project plans for customer review and approval and defining the scope, goals, deliverables, schedule/milestones, resource requirements, and work breakdown structure (WBS) for project tasks.
- Managing the project and tracking project deliverables to facilitate completion of the work on time and within the established budget.
- Reporting status to stakeholders.
- Creating workforce and staffing plans for function/families to ensure efficient use of resources which includes hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority in accordance with organizational guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience successfully managing IT and network support services for an overseas contract (100 FTE and $20M/year).
- Customer affinity
- Orals presentation ability
- PMP and/or DAIWA III
- Must hold and maintain active Secret level clearance and have the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance as required
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.