The Civil Health Operation is seeking a Drupal Developer in Bethesda, MD.
Seeking a Drupal developer in support of a Technology team providing collaboration and content management solutions for the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease.
Candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
• Web application development for existing Drupal sites
• Take ownership of features and epics and bring them to completion with minimal supervision
• Solve feature set problems and provide creative solutions with minimal supervision
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of Drupal sites
• Work as part of a dev ops, integrated, agile team
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience) total of 5 years of development experience
• Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience
• Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
• Familiarity with Github and JIRA.
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and Quality Assurance, Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams
• Ability to collaborate with team members as well as work independently
• US Citizen or Green Card Holder with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience in Drupal 8 in Azure environment
• iOS and Android Application development
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.