Program Project Manager
Program Project Manager
Leidos implements the Residential Retail Products initiative for the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program. The Retail Products initiative promotes and supports energy efficiency for residential customers though big box stores throughout the Ameren Illinois territory.
Location: This position will mainly be in Peoria, however candidate will be required to travel 2 days a week and approximately one weekend a month.
As a member of the Program Management Team, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Supporting diverse tasks including overall strategic direction, program design and policy, contract performance and evaluation
• Operations oversight
• Program reporting and liaison activities
• Contract Supervision
• On-site inspections - visiting participating retailers to ensure products and marketing materials meet initiative guidelines
• Bachelor of Science degree and 3+ years of prior relevant experience. A background with training and experience in energy engineering, energy economics, energy policy will be a benefit in performing the functions of this position. High school diploma with additional 4 years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• Special sensitivity to customer and client needs and ability to communicate effectively with them will also be a plus.
• Essential skillsets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database proficiency, writing skills (technical and marketing)
• Desired experience with energy efficiency programs, an understanding of utilities, knowledge and experience in evaluation and statistical concepts and techniques.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.