Project Manager LNO
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager LNO, located in the beautiful state of Hawaii.
The successful candidate will assist SOCPAC staff in answering RFIs concerning the status of current projects within the command.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inform and advise in the design of and applying appropriate project management standards for SOCPAC projects
- Assist in managing the production of the required deliverables
- Assist and support the planning and monitoring of the project
- Assist in preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Liaison with program management (if the project is part of a program) and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Discuss applying change control and configuration management processes
- Report through agreed lines on project progress through reports
- Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact, keeping close relationship with tactical level program management
- adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Assist in managing project administration
- Prepare any follow-on action recommendations to any SOCPAC project
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 12 plus years’ experience in project management (Will consider extra years of experience in lieu of degree).
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Candidate must be willing to travel both CONUS and OCONUS.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.