ISR Collection Manager
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a ISR Collection Manager, located in the beautiful state of Hawaii.
The successful candidate will assist the SOCPAC collection management shop in conducting ISR operational duties and answering ISR RFIs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist in the management, organization, assessment, and monitor the determination, organization, and prioritization of SOCPAC ISR collection requirements and collection platforms
- Integrate requirements across tactical, operational, and strategic levels of operations which include direct support to the planning and operations staff to identify capabilities and limitations of enemy forces and identifying potential enemy vulnerabilities
- As directed develop, recommend, and implement ISR Concepts of Operation
- Provide products and support to SOCPAC and disseminate to SOCPAC and USPACOM component units, interagency, governmental organizations and partner nation forces supporting the Special Operations Forces missions
- Plan, coordinate, and synchronize ISR options in support of SOF operations
- Utilize ISR to develop targets for lethal and non-lethal operations in support of the targeting process
- Conduct planning, coordination, and evaluation of joint SOF ISR Operations
- Provide ISR liaison and coordination between SOCPAC, PACOM, SOCOM, PACOM components and US Govt. Interagency
- Participate in committees and working groups concerned with developing ISR planning and CONOP development
- Conduct Full Motion Video PED
- Work in tandem with the PACOM Joint Reconnaissance Center
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 plus years’ experience in ISR operations and 4 years of SOF experience. (Will consider extra years of experience in lieu of degree).
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Candidate must be willing to travel both CONUS and OCONUS.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.