Provide support to the program management training initiatives to include review and revision to Leidos-specific Program Manager (PM) curriculum syllabus items, delivery of content, and general management support including the review of risk- and execution-related artifacts in support of LP-PE-1 activities and review of proposal materials.
1. Review of Leidos-specific Program Manager (PM) curricula that includes providing updates to course content as needed to reflect current Leidos policies.
2. Rehearse Program Manager (PM) curricula content to be recorded and record/deliver Leidos training courses.
3. Support bid risk activities to include review of Basis of Estimates (BOEs), chairing of Bid Risk Reviews (BRRs), and debrief of execution risk.
4. Support pre-award proposal activities to include color team reviews and recovery.
5. Support deep dives on problem programs and provide assessment of issues, resolution, and corrective action plan.
-BA required with +15 years of relevant experience in program management, oversight, and guidance for program managers.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS QUALIFICATIONS:
-Familiarity with Leidos training programs and Leidos program management and policies governing program management is highly desired.
-Management and policies governing program management is highly desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.