ISR Systems Integrator/Technician
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a ISR Systems Integrator/Technician, located in the beautiful state of Hawaii.
The successful candidate will assist the SOCPAC intelligence systems shop in managing and operating ISR and intelligence systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Test and repair communications equipment
- Maintain and integrate intelligence gathering systems, computers and networks used by SOCPAC
- Assess data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices
- Perform operational checks on military and civilian intelligence systems
- Assist with receivers, recorders, and multiplexing/de-multiplexing, transmission line repair techniques, computer architecture/operating systems fundamentals, automated messaging, and network operations/troubleshooting
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 12 plus years’ experience in ISR communications equipment. (Will consider extra years of experience in lieu of degree).
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Candidate must be willing to travel both CONUS and OCONUS.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.