Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Leidos is currently seeking a qualified TRICARE Overseas Program Administrative Assistant for our Global TRICARE Service Center in Ft. Buchanan, Puerto Rico location.
Provide administrative and personnel support for the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) Regional Lead (RL) or GTSC Call Center Manager (CCM), including scheduling and making meeting arrangements, researching and securing requested information, and compiling/proofing of various reports and studies. Interact daily with CCM, peer groups, and customers, typically involving the exchange or presentation of factual information. Prepare travel arrangements and submit expense authorizations.
Reports to the TLAC Regional Lead.
• Take and/or transcribe confidential or technical information, order supplies, distribute mail and documents, answer phones to support BSRs when needed, respond to customer/client/employee inquiries, and perform other office administrative duties
• Work closely with the CCM/Contractor, and TOP management with plans, budgets, and performance details.
• As directed by the TOP Deputy Project Manager, or TOP Project Manager, provide customer service support to the TAO to include producing or processing informational letters or mailings to regional beneficiaries and supporting preparation for area conferences as specified in the Memorandum of Understanding.
• Assist the TOP Deputy Project Manager, or TOP Project Manager with the Leidos Global Newsletter.
• Prepare monthly BSR work schedule, update daily attendance tracker; screen all requests for time-off/vacation;
• Develop TOP communications and position advertisements for online, newsletter, local newspaper, and Job Fair venues.
• Assist new employees during the ADP II approval process as directed; and new hire GTSC On-Boarding processes.
• Coordinates with Training Staff all new employee TRICARE Trainings schedules.
• Assists the CCM/DPM with the global Records Management and Archiving processes at the GTSC, and all TSCs.
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
• Complete on a timely basis and comply with all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training.
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the TSC.Qualifications:
Required Education and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
Two years’ experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
Two years’ experience in a medical or clinical environment.
One year’s experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
• One year’s customer service experience in a public environment.
• Fluent in English.
• Proficient in written and oral communications.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Computer literate with Internet research experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 or later applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to respond tactfully with people on the phone and in person.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), DOES, and CHCS.
DHI Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.