CMDB Remedy Developer
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of CMDB Developer, in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
The CMDB Developer located in Hillsboro, Oregon, is responsible for extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within BMC Remedy Atrium CMDB version 9.x. The CMDB Remedy Developer will also be responsible for lending technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications.
The CMDB Developer will work as part of a team on customer engagements with some direct supervision.
• Deploying core functionality in an out of box BMC Remedy ITSM system as they relate to the CMDB
• Install the system on multiple server platforms and databases
• Performing an analysis of client processes
• Documenting and developing workflows for system functionality and customization
• Bachelors degree required
• At least 2-4 years of BMC Remedy experience
• At least 1 year of BMC ITSM/CMDB version 9.x experience
• At least 2 years of ADDM experience
• Working command of technology and architectural concepts
• Remedy Integration experience building integrations with other external systems (SCCM)
• Proficient in the development and customization of workflows and processes using Overlays
• Experience with web technologies and web services including Remedy APIs
• Experience developing custom Remedy applications with relationships mapping to Atrium CMDB Configuration Items (CI's)
• Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) processes and best practices
• Hands on experience with the following modules: Service Desk (Incident/Problem Management), Change Management, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Atrium CMDB
• Experience working directly with end users
• Experience with multi-tenancy
• Experience performing Remedy upgrade projects
• Proficient with the promotion of code and functions across environments (development to production)
• Experience across all phases of full system development life cycle
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment, and collaborate with various people and organizations
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering
• Experience in developing technical options and recommendations
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.