Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn’s 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
The Mission Systems Integration Operation (MSIO) of Leidos is recruiting for a Test Analyst for an Army Tactical Systems program supporting the CECOM Software Engineering Center (SEC). This position is located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
The Leidos MSIO develops, modernizes and integrates leading-edge mission critical C2 and Mission Command systems using innovative technology and methodologies to rapidly deliver capabilities to the warfighter.
Our team provides Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) and Post Production Software Support (PPSS) for a variety of Army Mission Command (MC) systems. We support the SEC and a worldwide customer base by providing critical PDSS and PPSS support which encompasses Command & Control, Communications - Tactical (C3T) systems ensuring superiority in the air, land and maritime domains. We provide PDSS and PPSS support in all stages of the system life cycle for all assigned MC systems including support to Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs), software maintenance and emergency releases, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) releases in support of the Program Executive Office Command (PEO) C3T and Program Manager MC.
• Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified system components.
Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
• Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
• Guide and direct lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests.
• Act as liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items.
• Devise and apply testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
• Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline
• 4 years of functional experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning,
development and execution testing including at least two (1) years functional experience with FBCB2 products and interfaces.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and an active Secret clearance.
• Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P) and/or CPOF is preferred with understanding of the Network Operations Center (NOC), Lower TI, SEC lab architecture, IAVAM and PPSS processes.
• Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes.
• Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.