Open-source intelligence (OSINT) Instructor/Trainer
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for an OSINT Instructor/Trainer at Grafenwoehr, Germany.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Conducting OSINT training, in addition to providing support to Army analysts provisioned with open source intelligence environment, by being responsive to ad hoc RFIs, providing basic technical assistance to users, developing and disseminating new open source research techniques, supporting OSINT training requirements at alternate training locations (both Foundry site and CONUS/OCONUS alternate locations) and staying informed on current developments in the use of publicly available information for intelligence requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 6-8 years of military operational experience OR 10-12 years of military operational experience equivalent.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience supporting intelligence organizations as a military member, contractor and/or government employee (GG-12/13 equivalent).
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience training intelligence collection or analysis, operations security, or open source/publically available information collection.
• Experience to include, but not limited to open source/publically available information collection and analysis (OSINT), cybercrime, operational security in the cyberspace domain, structured analytic techniques, and social network theory. Experience with R and/or Python computer languages is desired, but not required.
• Experience with current and emerging Social Media Platforms.
• Experience with intelligence analysis methodologies.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
External Referral Eligible.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.