Training & Development Specialist
Supports an Army customer in developing and sustaining learning products, providing training, analyzing policy, integrating new and emerging training capabilities, coordinating actions with other organizations, and preparing various types of training documentation.
- Assess, revise and integrate existing policies, regulations and guidance.
- Conduct analysis of training products and provide assessment feedback/recommendations for product improvement and training development
- Conduct staff support actions
- Develop training and education products, papers and briefings
- Plan, prepare, execute, and assess customer meetings a swell a participate
- Maintain and update customer portals and websites, to include social media sites
External Referral Eligible
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
-4+ years experience
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint and other Microsoft products to integrate information from multiple sources
- Favorable background investigation to access the non-classified prior to contract start
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Army training and training development for the institutional training domain and/or operational training domain
- Familiar with Army Training and Leader Development and Army Learning Policy
- Training Development Capability
- Critical thinking skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.