Deputy Program Manager
Leidos is seeking a Deputy Program Manager (DPM) for our Ameren Illinois Residential Energy Efficiency Program located in Peoria, Illinois. As the DPM, you will work with the Program Manager to plan, execute, and close projects ensuring that contracts are delivered as contracted, within schedule and within budget. Provides day-to-day operational oversight, as well as strategic guidance to program and subcontracting staff. May manage subcontractors in addition to the full-time workforce. Responsible for status reports, program reviews, and other routine communications related to program performance. Collaborates with functional staff to address corporate initiatives and requirements. Working closely with the PM, responsible for ensuring delivery of all contract products and services with the goals of growing their project portfolio with the existing customer bases.
• Manage projects during all phases of execution.
• Develop and present to the team the necessary comprehensive project management plans for establishing technical guidelines
• Develop and provide ongoing project report statuses: using variance as a comparison from project baselines.
• Follow defined processes for reporting project performance to ensure quality standards are met.
• Interact with customers, contractor network, and subcontractors
• Manage subcontractor in-office and remote field staff and technical team resources
• Develop QA/QC plan to ensure accurate program results and good evaluation results
• Coordinate with program evaluators to gain a full understanding of evaluation plans and communicate program procedures to staff
• Manage the utility relationship and serve as an advocate for our client
• Providing oversight of all assigned project activity in the execution phase.
• Provide clear and direct communication to Lead Program Manager on a regular basis.
• Provide clear and direct communication to customers as required
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience, implementing energy efficiency programs. High school diploma with an additional 6 years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience leading a distributed and diverse team of professionals
• Ability to work well either as a team or as an individual
• The ability and flexibility to adjust to changing schedules driven by operational requirements
• Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certification is preferred
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Willingness to travel. May include occasional overnight travel
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.