Test Lab Manager
The Test Lab Manager will be a recognized subject matter expert in test lab environments. Testing lab manager will be responsible for the overall performance and integrity of testing activities in coordination with the Development and Security Teams to achieve business objectives. Testing lab manager will responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within technical discipline, review and approve test plans of the development team, review and approve test documentation, support and maintain test lab capacity planning, manage test equipment and fixtures including all aspects of the design, purchase, repair, and calibration.
- Working with Development and Security Managers to develop annual Testing Plan assuring that products meet customer requirements.
- Combine customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develop/direct preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Coordinates integrated testing activities, reviewing and evaluating test requirements, performing technical analysis of complete systems and preparing comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Analyzes, plans, designs, develops, builds, tests, deploys and maintains various OS (Windows, Mac, and others) images
- Develops, maintains and updates all test documentation to include test plans, SOPs, and others
- Creates and supports test data and test cases
- Analyzes test execution data, captures lessons learned, develops and recommends improvements
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Must have a B.S. degree In Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training and work experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of directly related experience in system administration and analysis.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands on experience leading and managing development, deployment and maintenance of operating systems and applications (Windows, Mac, mobile)
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile Scrum Testing methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accessibility Testing to include but not limited to Section 508, ADA, CVAA, WCAG
- Desired certifications: ITILv3, CSP, Scrum Master
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.