Program Control Specialist
The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC III) is looking for a project / program specialist in Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s Power Services Group.
The successful candidate will work with customer and team stakeholders to analyze information and design and produce reporting and data management solutions.
The employee will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Synthesizing information and delivering customer reports in support of the customer’s project / program management and financial goals.
· Managing high level customer meetings including developing agendas, minutes, and tracking and following up on action items
· Managing the team’s SharePoint sites, including the data library and data management best practices.
· Developing content for and publishing a monthly team newsletter to communicate key program messages
· Tracking and reporting on customer satisfaction and feedback
· Support internal management via reporting on task order accomplishments and risks
· Writing, auditing, and updating applicable Standard Operating Procedures
To be successful in the position, the candidate must possess strong analytic skills, a high attention to detail, superior business acumen, and customer service skills.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be fluent will Microsoft Office tools including MS Excel.
Preferred qualifications/desired skills
- Some accounting and budgeting experience is preferred, in order to best understand the business needs and opportunities.
- Experience creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), system guides, flow charts, and workflows.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.