Financial / Business Process Specialist (FAA expertise preferred)
The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC III) is looking for a project / program specialist in Oklahoma City, OK or Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s Power Services Group.
Employee will work with the FAA customer and team stakeholders to analyze information, understand processes and business needs, and design tools and process improvements to support the business and improve efficiency.
Duties to include:
- Processing, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on various invoices as they travel through the review and approval cycles. as well as
- Designing and developing metrics to measure success of the process, for example, payment in net 30.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes.
- Develop sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in finance, contracts, project management, customer intimacy / management, and team leadership.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools including MS Excel, Visio, and SharePoint
- Accounting, budgeting experience in order to best understand the business needs and opportunities.
- Experience creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), system guides, flow charts, and workflows.
- Experience with the FAA, JQuery / Java Script, and (or) SharePoint list creation, form editing, and workflows is preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.