Anyone interested in being considered for a position for this upcoming contract, please apply with your most recent resume and contact info for us to reach out to you directly, should you qualify. All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance currently to be considered.
In this position, personnel will be responsible for providing support to implementation of technical training courses, facilitating customer visits, and performing lab demonstrations that provide a competitive edge for technical audiences. This will include training based on field needs and the delivery of new product and technology training in support of field readiness. Administer hands-on tests. The position will also be responsible for helping to create, test, and review new and existing courseware. Ability to clearly communicate information in training materials.
- Ability to define and develop a technical training course
- Ability to clearly communicate information in training materials
- Bachelors in English, Education or Related Technical Field 0 years
- Same as level 1 plus the ability to be a key contributor to the body of information being incorporated into a technical training course
- Bachelors or Masters in English, Education or Related Technical Field 1-3 years
- Same as level 2 plus the ability to provide multiple approaches to training and lab demonstrations to satisfy learning requirements for technical audiences
- Bachelors or Masters in English, Education or Related Technical Field 4-6 Years
- Same as level 3 plus ability to manage and lead the training team
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in English, Education or Related Technical Field 6-10 Years
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.